Sunday, July 25, 2010

Writer's Block

I've been trying to work my way out of the hole of this paper - it's all laid out, it should come together, it should, it should.  I hate that phrase."It should"... it gets linked to all sort of other unfortunately phrases, like:

not eat ice cream, it makes my tummy sad
get out and date
not be annoyed when there are references to my biological clock
run - train (signed up for races...)
save and not spend
relax
sleep
be more adventurous
date (yes I mentioned that but we know it's important...)
complete my registration form
not be annoyed by my increasing number of gray hairs

and the list could go on, like I should be writing my paper (getting to that right now - seriously

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm. To quote those Adam Sandler movies..."Yuuu can duuu eeeet!!!!"

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.