Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Tattoo

I have been strongly considering getting some new ink on my back... and since that is a permanent process I start playing with ideas long in advance of the actual process, this allows me to sit with a concept for a while before it's formalized.

So what do I have in mind?  I would like a tree on my back ending below my bra line (so from there down),  it is an image I have wanted for a long time - though how it looks has changed over the years.  I would really like to have an new tree growing out of a stump - a new life from the old dead life.  But I'm not opposed to even a sense of whimsy like a swing. 

Some ideas:
Photo

Photo


Or this idea which I think might be a fabulous alternative - I would pick a sparrow instead of bird chosen...

Or this:

Photo:

So there are some ideas - I would prefer the element of life, so we'll just have to keep looking and thinking...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.