Sunday, February 24, 2013

A Little Music for this Week

I might not but more than likely I will disappear for this week because I am attempting to write a big paper with basically no time between me and the deadline.

X suggested the following music to me today in our semi-regular "Hey I found this and thought of you..." banter.



Apparently she reminds him of me and I will totally take that even though I do not really see the likeness and goodness if I had her pipes ya'll would have a hard time getting me to talk and not sing my way through life.

4 comments:

  1. Sexy curves + sass + red lips; I see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, this video makes me wish it were summer RIGHT NOW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should sing your way through life regardless.
    --AE

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.