Monday, September 23, 2013

Well Because...

I assume you're wanting a change in topic, someone I am sure has been praying for a change in topic because I have a change in topic.

You prayed for it and it happened - but next time maybe pray a little bigger or maybe for ME because it seems that the guy from eHarmony who was absolutely lovely, wonderful, and I could gush but was also a quad and it just wasn't quite right and then he was moving etc... you know the story. Well he emailed me tonight to tell me he's found an amazing woman and he wants to stay friends. But you know what I'm crazy happy for him and not just because I don't have to figure out that relationship with my shrink in the morning. Like I'm genuinely happy because NLLL it there needs to be far more love going around - good, happy, rich life affirming love and if someone else is getting it in a heavier dose then I am I say YAY, go for it. There is no NLLL reason (unless it is unethical) that I'm going to go bursting anyone's bubbles.

So there you have it - happiness! Yay and I might also be happy because completely random I found a journal publication completely devoted to Feminist Anabaptist Hermeneutic - and yes I did this in the library when I found it (quietly of course), I can follow some library rules, just not the ones about coffee.


with maybe a little of this because I would fan girl over him, I'm not going to lie



2 comments:

  1. I had to explain to The Boy why the femenist anabaptist hemeneutic made you squee and, well, it didn't exactly become clear to him. But I'm psyched for you, as someone who squees a little when I come across the perfect citation as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lots of rules don't apply to coffee (psh..a library without coffee?? what?!), and chocolate for that matter...especially diet ones, or caffeine intake recommendations...sidebar you are an amazing person - love that you love people enough to be happy for them. xo

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.