Monday, February 06, 2012

Reading Break!

BWSMU it is!  And he's gone MIA again... I really have to say that mixed signals are my biggest frustration, especially with the younger boys...

Two pieces of business - I'm researching PhD programs and it looks like the UK is where it is at for me, primarily because it means that I do not have to take the GRE and/or spend my winters and summers in sub-human temperatures.  The prospect of that kind of move scares me but I know it's good - fear can be a healthy thing, and it also puts the entire Atlantic between me and CEF which is amazing.

Also I love this song - it reminds me of X every time I hear it even those it doesn't at all resemble our relationship - I don't think we ever danced together either - well maybe in another life time.

2 comments:

  1. If you go, I'll be sad, but excited for your adventures and education at the same time!!!

    Great song!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All the more reason for you to get your passport dear!! You can come visit.

      Delete

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.