Sunday, February 26, 2012

Memories

I deleted my Myspace account last week.  I cannot explain why but I felt like the time had come for me to separate myself from it - from it and all the memories it brought for me.  It is weird, it is not like I wanted to relive those years - the skinnier years, the more dysfunctional years really any of it.  I had left it thinking that at some point I would want to go back and look at it and I realized as hard as moving forward is and as painful as it can be, the more I can cut the ties with the past the freer I can be in moving forward.

So that's about all that's been going on with me - I've been sick for the past week and now I'm trying to write a paper on sexuality - so it's fun times around these parts.  Oh and I applied for a TAship and I'm trying apply for financial aid.  However, being sick pretty much wiped me out, so now it's Sunday night and I'm trying to do a week's worth of stuff... I'm sure Monday will be fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.