Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Harems

After meeting with JS last weekend to catch up, I decided that I needed to add Delivery Boy's main groupie.  It's funny adding people on FB who in "real life" will not acknowledge you - I frankly do not understand it.   After a group study event last night I realized that Delivery Boy has more than just one very protective groupie, he has a harem, or maybe more accurately a protection detail, because as much as they dote on him they're vicious to any "outside female."  Now let's review - we are all adults, this is not high school.  So going and getting your knickers in a knot if I talk to a man who is not yours -and quite frankly even if he was, it shouldn't mean that he is no longer permitted to be civil to his female peers.


So let's review here shall we - Directory Boy is a 32 y.o. man with a good education and he yet he's got a harem going on - it makes me seriously wonder about his security level - there is something going on.  I don't know what it is right now - I will keep you up to date.  Now to finish my paper.

3 comments:

  1. I have a friend who is always surrounded by women. I tell him he has a harem. This annoys him. And yet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just do not understand why they cannot see that having a harem is ultimately not a good thing for them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG. you need a book deal!
    And forget writing or literature, you could do a wicked anthropology dissertation on the ethnography of dating in christian schools... you're already doing your field research. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.