Wednesday, September 01, 2010

This erks me...

AB has on more than one occasion recently texted me in response to a practical text that he's thinking about me.  Dude, I wanted to know if you wanted the reject jar of marmalade in the staff room, not how you felt about me.  The time before that it was in regards to Avatar: The Last Airbender's non-suckingness - though to be fair that is only because I totally heart the show.  Again I get an I've been thinking about you.  About what pray-tell?  About my awesomeness, about my key lime pie you are never going to get again, about what? About how you broke my heart?  About how I or say any woman who isn't teeming with disease is better than the company you've been keeping this summer?

But maybe you should actually consider thinking about - growing up, about the bridges you have burned and those you should, about how your ex who you are still hung up on cheats on every man she has ever been with... maybe in your old age of 31 going on 32 in mere months you should consider adulthood and not me. 

Photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/55396233@N00/3953332914/sizes/l/in/photostream/

2 comments:

  1. In re-reading that post, I realized that I have some frustrations about his behaviour that I still haven't vented... I guess it serves me right asking him if he wanted the jar of marmalade before it hits the trash. Anyone want it? A patient made it, how sweet of her and no one wants it.

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.