Wednesday, December 04, 2013


WHAT IS HAPPENING?

LG and I just talked for 3 hours in the middle of exams, when I should be sleeping and it was enjoyable. Did I actually just stumble on to a decent guy whose eHarmony profile was annoying enough but redeemable enough to comment on? Did I stumble into this because I'm that kind of bitchy woman who wants things to go sour and then the world or God or whatever you believe in was like BAM, you need to be proven wrong, so here you go. Now go forth and be continually shocked and shaking your head like WTF.

And I might have invited him over for Christmas with the NLLL clusterNLLL that is my family and he might have said yes, so yes AE you are right it is like high stakes poker to start dating close to Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes, I mean often, us stubborn people need to be whacked upside the head like what is happening to you right now. This is often how God communicates with me...or that's what it feels like. And it's not usually a bad thing. It's usually the only way he can get my attention and I expect that if I ever get to the place you are in right now, that that's how it will have to happen for me.

    I'm happy that this has been more surprising for you than what you expected going into this whole new season of online dating (I'm still not going to do it myself). Whether or not he's "the" man you will end up married to, I think dating him on a greater whole is far more beneficial in turning your view of dating on its head, in a "there's still hope for me" kind of way.

    I may still think you're crazy for inviting him for Christmas, but you being the awkward human being that you are (just like the rest of us), I guess there's no harm in potentially making things more awkward than they already are. And my fear of relationships going to fast, may just be the right pace for the two of you--even if you never imagined it to go that way. Please remind me of this if I ever find myself in a similar situation.

    Love, AE.

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.