Friday, July 29, 2011

Changes

Sorry for my negligence of the blog - more changes - I just signed over all my future hypothetical progeny to the government and bank - yes it is officially really official.  So much after giving my future to the government I found myself standing in H&M trying to figure out what the non-business world wears on a regular basis.  I didn't think it would be so hard to switch the worker out of my brain - I mean I am counting down the days until I leave my job (SO excited), so should I be excited to give away most of my work clothes and shoes I really don't love and replace them with jeans, cardigans and flats? Apparently it proved too difficult to make that mental transition, the debt pricetag in my head definitely put the breaks on too.

So instead I came home and started purging, cleaning and reorganizing - yes the OCD in me comes out in full force when there is stress to be processed. On that note - I found 3 frames that need insides - I would like to have inspirational quotes in them.

So lovely people enough about my stress - what words inspire you?

1 comment:

  1. You insprire us!

    No seriously. My friends inspire me in different ways for different reasons all the time.
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.