Friday, June 07, 2013

Not Much to Say

Things will be getting busy in the next few weeks and it will be all sorts of wonderful. In the meanwhile things are just sort of in that let's get this NLLL stuff sorted out, all the stuff I had intentions on doing but just never get around to like, buying a real sports bra.

I have an aversion to buying bras, especially sports bras. I have never particularly felt comfortable with my matching lady parts. Being the first to get them and at an age where everyone wanted to stare at them sure didn't set me up for a lot of cherishing them, nor did the events that followed after those early years. That being said I do respect them and because I do I knew I needed to suck up my negative feelings and embrace the process. The process resulted in a shocking revelation. I'm a 34 DD according to the wonderful sports bra makers. I knew that I am small structurally in my upper body, but a DD(!) that I wasn't prepared for, nor was I thrilled with the idea I could be larger, especially considering that there are not a lot of options beyond that other than specialty products. One more reason I don't know if I want to have babies, I cannot imagine trying to run after afterwards.

Well that being said, on a positive note now I can run without an additional tank to brace them - wahoo.

All sorts of info I know you wanted to know... and in light of my 3 day weekend (craziness given I haven't had more than a day off a week since the middle of April)

1 comment:

  1. Bra shopping is the worst, but I'm glad you're caring for yourself. The numbers/letters thing can be so weird. It surprises me every time I remember that I'm a C. No DD, for sure, but I was barely an A until my third year of university, and that's the size I still think of myself as being.

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.