Sunday, October 24, 2010

Oy Vay

I have one parental relationship right now - I am happy with that relationship.  I know he's lonely (they're getting divorced) but well that's a detour I'm not going to take right now.  I don't have a relationship with my other parent for many reasons, many long and complicated reasons but she is determined to have one with me so tomorrow night on a night I would rather do a million other things I am going to be going out for dinner with her.  To be honest I feel like this whole week is becoming a epic stress test for my not so happy body.  I have dinner tomorrow night, a play the next night that I was desperate to get out of but now due to an art show I went to on Saturday night with my PU, I am forced to go to as there are people who will call me on my no-showing if that happens - boo.  Wednesday is running after another budgeting meeting, Thursday is yoga and holla Friday is get out of town day - when am I going to be sleep, training or getting this damn paper done - that I cannot answer.  Well folks on that note I'm going to try and fall asleep to Sports Talk Radio (bet you didn't see that coming)

2 comments:

  1. My my, busy little bee. Hopefully the dinner with your other PU works out. Catch me up on the happenings. I'm starting a new rotation tomorrow and my next interview's on Wednesday. Plus, some side-along drama to discuss. Lots to talk about. BBM me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate weeks like this week all the running around and stress - it kills my ability to shut my brain off at night as such you might get some random 7am your time BBM

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.