Sunday, September 30, 2012

Fascinating...

Maybe I have been spending too much time in the books, specifically my counselling literature but I have found myself being relational perplexed by two men on campus.  One I could say borderline attracted to but mostly out of fascination and respect and the other well primarily because there is still a perverse teenager in my brain who thinks toying with the grumpy evil cousin of Eeyore (aka the Douche) could be fun. 

So the first candidate, I think for the record would be far better suited for KAB's mental capacities, since her's definitely exceeds mine - he's too smart.  The more I see below the douchey-ness that comes off when one is as smart as he I am intrigued.  But at the end of the day he is a man far far beyond my intellectual strengths and while I doubt he would be an a-hole about it like some others of his intellectual ability.  I have come to the realization that while I want a man to challenge me, I need to know the limitations to that challenge.  So again KAB, he might be a good fit for but me, nope that's a gulf to wide to leap.

As for the Douche - I have said it before and I will say it again, he fascinates me but in that horrible perverse, he's a puzzle and I want to know what makes him tick.  This is not a foundation to even the most dysfunctional relationship.  And fear not since you're likely wondering why he's been mentioned so much, his sour demeanour never mind his oft questionable fashion choices mean he's definitely not a candidate.

Beyond that dating has gone all sorts of sour and I think despite in many ways not being okay with the idea, I am okay with where I am right now and that is good enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.