Things are complicated, I know the answer, I know the end - maybe that's why things are as things are in this moment, I know that there is no solution for this that will satisfy both parties. I think we both know that, yet we chose to make another path, let's just hope we can both find our ways out of this.
Musings from the world of pseudo-dates, man-children, booze and the third year of graduate school
Sunday, September 13, 2009
This post is sponsored by whatever it is I drank last night...
Things are complicated, I know the answer, I know the end - maybe that's why things are as things are in this moment, I know that there is no solution for this that will satisfy both parties. I think we both know that, yet we chose to make another path, let's just hope we can both find our ways out of this.
Labels:
AB,
choices,
themorningafter
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.